1. Usage description
2603A/B liquid epoxy resin is a normal temperature resin specially used for low pressure end sealing. Excellent electrical insulation, convenient operation and strong adhesion.
2. Appearance and characteristics
|>Main agent 2603A||>Curing agent 2603A|
|>Color||>Big red||>Light brown or transparent|
|>Viscosity at 40°C (mpa.s)||>3000~4000||>180~250|
|>Density 20°C (g/cm3)||>1.55~1.60||>1.55~1.65|
3. Mixing ratio
Usable time: 40-50 minutes at 25℃ (mixed amount 100g)
Curing conditions: Curable at 25°C for 12 hours (24 hours for complete curing)
4.The operation process
1. Clean the surface of the attachment;
2. Stir 2603A evenly. After adding 2603B in proportion, fully stir A and B materials with a stirrer for 5-7 minutes. After mixing A and B materials evenly, it can be used.
5.Characteristics after curing
|25℃ volume resistance（Ω/cm）||1015|
|25℃ time surface resistance（Ω/cm）||1014|
A: 24kg B: 6kg
7. Shelf life and conditions
Dry and ventilated place (shelf life: 180 days)
8. Matters needing attention
The activation period of this product is 40-50 minutes, please prepare it for immediate use. The unused product must not be poured into the unmixed product. It is normal that there may be a little precipitation during storage, please stir well before use.
A resin, electrical materials and other products research and development, production, sales in one enterprisemessage