1. Usage description
2601A/B environmental protection series room temperature curing epoxy resin can be used for the iron core of dry-type transformers. Good insulation performance, good process performance and excellent surface gloss. It is an excellent epoxy coating for covering transformer cores.
2. Appearance and characteristics
|Component||Main agent 2601A||Hardener 2601B|
|Colour||Black||Brown or transparent liquid|
3. Mixing ratio
Usable time: 30-40 minutes at 25℃ (mixed amount 100g)
Curing conditions: The surface can be dried in 4 hours at 25℃, and can be cured in 24 hours. As the ambient temperature changes, the curing time period will change accordingly.
4.The operation process
1. Clean the surface of the iron core;
2. Stir 2601A evenly. After adding 2601B in proportion, fully stir A and B materials with a stirrer. The stirring time is 5-7 minutes. After the A and B materials are evenly mixed, they can be used.
5.Characteristics after curing
|25℃ volume resistance（Ω/cm）||1015|
|25℃ time surface resistance（Ω/cm）||1014|
A: 24kg B: 6kg
7. Shelf life and conditions
Dry and ventilated place (shelf life: 180 days)
8. Matters needing attention
The activation period of this product is 40-50 minutes, please prepare it for immediate use. The unused product must not be poured into the unmixed product. It is normal that there may be a little precipitation during storage, please stir well before use.
A resin, electrical materials and other products research and development, production, sales in one enterprisemessage