I. Brief description of the product
TC1150EP environment-friendly non-volatile high strength insulation impregnation resin is composed of heat-resistant unsaturated resin, modified resin, curing agent, environmental protection activity crosslinking agent, initiator, accelerator, etc., the product is low volatility, odorless, single component storage, excellent storage stability, low saturated steam.
TC1150EP environment-friendly non-volatile high strength insulating impregnated resin is a medium viscosity liquid at room temperature with good permeability. Fast curing at high temperature, can be quickly cured at 140℃ ~ 160℃, curing less volatile, low VOC emissions, safe and environmental protection; The solidified material has good electrical and mechanical properties, three - proof and refrigerant resistance.
TC1150EP environment-friendly non-volatile high strength insulation impregnation resin has excellent performance among similar products and is convenient to use. It is suitable for impregnation and insulation treatment of coils of various large and medium-sized high and low voltage F and H electrical motors.
II. Product technical conditions
|The serial number||The index name||Test conditions||unit||Parameter values|
|1||Outside view||Eye test||--||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|2||Sticky degree||4 cup, 25±2℃||S||80～120|
|4||Thick layer curing ability||110℃/1h+130℃/1h||--||不差于|
|5||Volatile in curing||130±2℃，2h||%||≤3|
|6||Power frequency electrical strength||normal|
24h after immersion at 23±1℃
24h after immersion at 23±1℃
|8||The temperature index,||--||℃||180|
|9||Storage period||25 ℃, away from light||month||≥6|
III. Main reference process and parameters for product application:
(1) Vacuum pressure dip (VPI) process
1. The pre-drying condition of white blank of motor stator windings after wiring insertion is 80℃ ~ 100℃ for 2h ~ 4h.
2. After pre-drying, the white blank of motor stator windings should be cooled to below 50℃ inside the core before entering the vacuum pressure impregnation tank for vacuum treatment. Vacuum treatment conditions are determined by the user, generally no higher than 500Pa, keep the vacuum for 15min~20min.
3. Open the paint transfer valve and stop when the paint transfer reaches 100mm higher than the workpiece.
4. Pressurization process parameters: start the air compressor, pressurize the paint immersion tank to 0.2Mpa ~ 0.4Mpa, and keep it for 0.5h ~ 1h. For low voltage and small power motor, it can also be non-pressurized.
5. Pressuring medium, dry air is recommended, followed by filtered normal air, dry nitrogen (for low-voltage motor, only vacuum can be pumped, no pressure).
6. Styrene is recommended for dripping paint and surface scrubbing after impregnation, not acetone, toluene, xylene and other inactive solvents.
7. The oven temperature is raised to the curing temperature in advance, and then the motor is quickly placed in the drying room for curing, depending on the size of the workpiece in 155℃ + 5℃ insulation 6h ~ 10h can be cured (according to the size of the workpiece and how much).
(two) ordinary immersion paint process
1. Preparation of insulating impregnating paint (resin)
Insulating impregnated paint (resin) to be put into use should be uniform and transparent, free of mechanical impurities and lumpy substances. No objection when poured into the paint tank, generally do not need to adjust the viscosity.
2. Preheat the workpiece
The purpose of the workpiece preheating is to remove the moisture in the workpiece coil, and the waste heat of the workpiece is conducive to the penetration of paint. The general preheating temperature is 100℃ ~ 110℃, and the time is determined by the size of the workpiece, generally 2h ~ 4h. The workpiece after damp flooding is properly cooled, generally cooled to about 50℃ ~ 60℃ for use (the workpiece should be forced cooling by blower or fan in summer). The outlet line and the place where the assembly is required should be properly treated with stripping agent, but the stripping agent should not pollute other parts, otherwise the quality of impregnation will be affected.
The workpiece after preheating moisture flooding and cooling is suspended into the paint tank for impregnation, and the upper end of the workpiece should be submerged more than 10cm under the paint liquid to ensure that there is a certain pressure to impregnation the winding. The immersion time should depend on the size of the workpiece and the groove full rate. If the dip time cannot be determined, watch for bubbles to escape and consider the dip to be complete. This process should normally take no less than 20 minutes.
4. Drops of paint
After the painting is finished, the workpiece is lifted out of the paint cylinder, and the upper part of the paint cylinder is slightly dropped for 2min ~ 5min, and then moved to the paint plate to continue to drop the paint. The time of paint drop should not be less than 30min, and no obvious paint drop should be observed. Note: it is very important for safe production to drop the paint completely or not, and the operator must treat and operate it seriously.
Carefully observe the shape of the workpiece after dripping paint, if there is deformation should be reshaped. Then put in drum wind drying oven, in order to reduce the loss in the process of solidification, and require oven preheated in advance to the curing temperature, at the same time, to maintain its uniform temperature of oven is generally high temperature and low temperature in the temperature difference of no more than 10 ℃, otherwise it will affect the product quality and consistency, into the workpiece in a quick heating up to the requirements of the after curing temperature, then the heat preservation and insulation resistance stability.
After the oven temperature rises to the curing temperature, the drip-soaked motor is placed in the oven for curing. Specific depending on the size of the workpiece, it is generally kept at 155℃±5℃ for 6h ~ 10h to be cured (depending on the size and amount of the workpiece).
6. Unpacking and cleaning
After the insulation resistance is stabilized, the oven door can be opened and the necessary cleaning of the workpiece can be carried out after a little cooling. Note: after the workpiece is cooled, cleaning becomes difficult, especially the lead wire should be separated while hot.
IV. Matters needing attention
1. No fireworks at the scene of paint immersion operation. Do not import the product. Rinse with plenty of water when contacting skin and eyes. Go to hospital for emergency treatment in serious cases.
2. The impregnation equipment must be dedicated, clean and free from adhesion of other paints. It is forbidden to be polluted by amines and other impurities (because the mixture of acid resin and amines will accelerate the curing reaction), which will scrap the paint and damage the equipment.
A resin, electrical materials and other products research and development, production, sales in one enterprisemessage